Friday, January 18, 2013

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge - Water


Water, winter, sea, ice, storms, rain, steam, sound, mist, acid. salt, time, pressure, moon, mirror, snow, frost, sugar... hmm, so much to work with - where to start?

OK, I love water and the sea so I've got lots of photos of these two subjects.
Silves and the Arade river
The Arade River passing through Silves



Torreira - Aveiro Lagoon
The Aveiro Lagoon at Torreira



A winter sea view - Torreira beach
A winter sea view at Torreira beach, Aveiro

Now, when it comes to winter, I have to tell you it is my least favourite season of the year but it does make for some spectacular shots of snow and ice. In Portugal we don't have much of that so I have to settle for grey, misty mornings.

Aveiro Lagoon
Very grey and misty - another part of the Aveiro Lagoon



The Arade River - Silves (again)


And now something on a much smaller scale - my godson's pond:

The fish were in hiding!

To visit more entries for this challenge, click on the image.



Cee's new blog url updated on 7th November 2013.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'd love to visit your blog, if you have an active one.

      Delete
  2. I love the Aveiro area as well as the Algarve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I won the lottery, I'd love to have a small holiday home by the lagoon.

      Delete
  3. So nice pictures. It must be wonderful to be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Not everything is perfect here but the weather and the views are wonderful.

      Delete
  4. gorgeous images and the frog is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wanted to get the frog and the fish in the same shot of the pond but the fish didn't cooperate :-(

      Delete
  5. The photo of the pond is sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...