Friday, January 4, 2013

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: 2012 people, animals, outdoors and nature

I am joining Cee's challenge for the first time and starting off with a combination post:

People and Animals

Beach seller

Walking back and forth all day in the summer months, selling his wares cannot be easy, yet he always has a smile for anyone he meets along the way.

Algoz market
Locals at the monthly market in Algoz - shopping and catching up on the gossip.

Human statue at a fair
This guy had the good sense to choose a sitting position!

Medieval fair - playing a pauper
I have used this photo of a participant in the street animation at a medieval fair before on a post for Jake's Sunday post challenge.

Dogs enjoying the garden
I can't resist introducing my 4 dogs. There are quite a few posts about them on my blog. Here are 2 in the garden.

Dogs enjoying the beach
Here are my other 2 on an outing to the beach.


Outdoors and Nature


Algarve - carob tree
A carob tree, common in the Algarve landscape.

Algarve - almond tree in bloom
An almond tree in bloom, also common in the Algarve in January/February.

Aveiro lagoon
A cloudy morning at the Aveiro lagoon.


Click on the image below to visit Cee and learn more about her challenge.



Cee's new blog url updated on 9th November 2013.



6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful photos for these challenges! I particularly love the trees. There is always something special about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cee. If I had a big garden, it would have lots of trees.

      Delete
  2. 2nd attempt - not sure I had ever seen an almond tree before and hadn't thought about them blooming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Just click on "almond blossom" in the 'labels' section on my left side-bar for more posts on almond trees and blossom.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My humble apologies to tita buds. While trying to catch up and reply to everyone's comments, my fingers slipped and the above post got deleted. It's a pity because it was a very nice comment by a blogger that I follow and who only recently discovered I had a blog, too.

      Sincerely yours,
      Clumsy blog admin. Mara

      Delete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...