Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Shades of grey

Have I mentioned I miss the tropics at this time of year?

Seafront just south of Porto
The view from my car window this morning (just south of Porto)
 It won't come as a surprise to you that grey is not exactly my favourite colour...
Winter seas - Praia da Granja
The view from my favourite cafe, at lunchtime (Praia da Granja)
Cosy cafe and winter seas - Praia da Granja
This was as blue as it got!

If I had to attribute a colour to the year I am leaving behind, it would definitely be grey.

Here's hoping 2014 will turn out more bright and colourful in every way.


I am going to use a word that special blogger, Carol, uses often (hope she doesn't mind):
I wish all my visitors and fellow bloggers enough of the good things in life in the New Year! Happy 2014!






3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mara and as you say I hope it's more colourful! I don't like grey weather either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sami, same to you. Every time I encounter cold, wet weather when I visit my parents' hometown, I remember why I love the Algarve so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...