Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cee's Fun Foto challenge catch-up

I've decided to do a catch-up post with squares and angles, circles and curves and lines. I hope nobody minds. 

I'm skipping the one-colour post - it was taking too long to choose just one colour, then the day job and the bad weather got in the way... I simply haven't had the time to do Cee's challenges, however much I enjoy them.

 Squares and angles

Hotel, Salgados Beach
Modern hotel, Salgados Beach
Carpets of flowers
Streets decorated with carpets of flowers, ready for the religious procession

Circles and curves

Algarve oranges
My juicy oranges
Pavement along the beach
A long walk and then coffee at one of my favourite cafés (the white building), Granja Beach
Roman bridge, Silves
"Circles", Roman bridge, Silves

Lines

Block of flats overlooking Aveiro Lagoon
Painted lines, Aveiro Lagoon
Zebras in Zimbabwe
Natural lines, Zebras in Zimbabwe


For the latest Fun Foto challenges, visit Cee's blog.


Oh, I've updated Cee's link.

3 comments:

  1. These wonderful selection. The carpets of flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Africa to Algarve" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/03/sites-to-see_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've have some amazing and fun lines. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...