Sunday, March 10, 2013

Arrangement

students' ceramic tiles
Simple geometrical arrangement

students' birds and flowers panel
Birds and flowers arrangement

Sea themed panel
Elaborate arrangement with sea creatures as the theme

Typical Algarve houses panel
Typical houses and trees arrangement

All this artwork on ceramic tiles was made by young students at an Algarve school (with expert guidance from their teacher, of course). 

I hope you like my selection of arrangements. For more, visit Jake's.




8 comments:

  1. Great post Mara ,Thanks for sharing your beautiful arrangement images collection
    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool project for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the houses best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I think my favorite has to be the top...love the colors, but then I love the birds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I'll pass on your compliments to the teacher responsible, now that I've met her.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...