Thursday, October 25, 2012

Top 5 unusual Algarve chimneys

Thursday post


Having photographed many Algarve chimneys, I consider some to have unusual or downright weird shapes.

Here is my selection of the top five in this category:

In fifth place...
Chimney, near Alte, Portugal
Tall and thin!
In fourth place...
Algarve chimney, Pêra
Mexican hat!
In third place...
Algarve chimney, Messines
Square and stocky!

In second place...

Algarve chimney, Armação de Pêra
Mushroom?!

And in first place...

Algarve chimney, Algoz
Gothic castle?!


Would you like one of these on your roof?









5 comments:

  1. Interesting chimneys. I shudder at the difficulty of cleaning them. :-)

    Thanks for coming by my blog. :-)

    ~Imelda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I can't remember ever seeing someone cleaning their chimney.
      I was very curious about the cities on other blogs and I'm glad I managed to visit so many interesting blogs.

      Delete
  2. Is that a sailing ship on top of the first chimney?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. it certainly is! I've seen "rider on horse" and "witch on broomstick", too!

      Delete
  3. Those chimneys look amazing! My favorite is the Gothic Castle one. We certainly need more creative chimneys around the neighborhood, though I think that would be quite a chore to clean, what with all the effort to go around all those parts.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...