Sunday, September 16, 2012

Autumn

Celorico de Basto garden

Autumn is the theme for Jake's Sunday post challenge. Although it's mid-September and I live in the northern hemisphere, in the Algarve people are still enjoying magnificent beach weather. The only sign that autumn is on its way is that the sun is setting earlier.

The photos I found for this post were taken about fifteen years ago at the beginning of September when I visited Celorico de Basto in northern Portugal.

Celorico de Basto garden walkway


Now it's time to visit all the other blogs that have joined Jake's challenge. Won't you come along, too?



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Mara for this week theme ,
    I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mara, I don't get to blogspots too often but I am happy to have found your post! Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!
      I have noticed that WP bloggers tend to stay within WP. There seems to be an invisible fence somewhere, but I visit any type. Having said that, the school year has just begun and I'm having trouble doing anything except prepare classes!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, I love the warm golden colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and leaving me a comment. Love your avatar!

      Delete
  4. I love them, Mara, and I do visit outside of WP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know you do visit outside of WP and I love that you do.

      Delete
  5. Really gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...