Wednesday, March 7, 2012

All wrapped up!

Some people like bird watching, some like plane or train spotting, I like chimney spotting in the Algarve!


Here are a few more from my collection:


All wrapped up! 


The plastic wrap may be useful to keep out the elements and small birds, too.

Alcantarilha
Alcantarilha - built in 1953



Unfortunately this means you can't have a working chimney or see what is behind the mask.











Armação de Pêra beach front

Keeping out the rain and salty sea air? 
Armação de Pêra beach front






2 comments:

  1. Great post you have here my friend
    Stunning photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strange people wrap up the chimnies like this. I wonder why they dont block them up in the house?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...