Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mediterranean Garden Fair, Faro

I stumbled upon the Mediterranean Gardening Society's site while googling something or other a few weeks ago. I didn't even know a Portuguese Branch existed!

As the site mentioned an upcoming garden fair in Estoi, near Faro, I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did!

Mediterranean Garden Fair 2013-1
   MGS nerve centre

Mediterranean Garden Fair 2013-2
Plants for sale

Mediterranean Garden Fair 2013-3
More plants for sale

Mediterranean Garden Fair 2013-4
Masterclass on making more plants, by John Vellam


Mediterranean Garden Fair 2013-5
Masterclass on pests and diseases, by Rosie Peddle

I'm afraid I missed the first masterclass. The two I attended were brilliant! Of course, I came away with more than very useful and practical information - I just couldn't resist buying some of the plants on sale and I wasn't the only one. Business was brisk. The weather was great. I'd say this event was a great success!

I'll be looking forward to future events organised by the Mediterranean Garden Society.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...