Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Time Out

Although I would much prefer to be preparing a few more posts and taking photos, I find myself unexpectedly having to deal with the fact that the school where I have taught for a few years will no longer need my services.

So, like another 7 thousand experienced teachers in the same situation all over the country I will be busy applying online for a new position. That and end-of-year paperwork is taking up all of my time and energy right now. 

As soon as I have all that sorted, I' be back to visiting blogs, and blogging myself.

I will be back!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your teaching position. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. I'll survive but it's a situation I was not expecting to affect so many teachers in Portugal.

      Delete
  2. A sad situation unfortunately, as teachers should be the most important pillar of any society! Best of luck Mara. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I´ve been a teacher for over 15 years and it's never been so bad. Present conditions will kill any vocation.

      Delete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...