Sunday, July 27, 2014

Visitors

blue love bird
Some fly by, some stay for a few minutes and some don't want to leave. This beautiful creature stayed long enough for me to get my camera and take a photo, before flying back next door.

baby swallows in nest

These babies were born here. Some years ago their nest was built over the door to the first floor flat and I thought it was cute. Since then it has been used each spring but this year swallows came back in July and are in no hurry to leave - not so cute because I have to clean the mess daily. You see, I also have human visitors who use the door below the nest all the time...



2 comments:

  1. We used to get a lot of barn swallows but they have moved on. Too much development for them. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I get a lot of bird visitors to my garden, although some are a bit pesky as they eat fruit from the trees and make a mess!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...